The election was won by Obama. He promised to take us out of Iraq, he promised to "change"  All this speak of change, coming from a campaign based on hope. You can put the thought of hope and change into the mind of Americans but is there a plan? What happen to Iraq after we leave? Change can only go so far. How do I feel about the election? I don't agree with how America voted but it's something I will live with for four years.
Both independent studies this year and what Ive learned in class have impacted my civic knowledge, especially when analyzing the articles that defined our country like the Declaration of Independence and the constitution. Also my examining both sides of arguments I feel I understand how to critically analyze our world and current event from what we have learned about the past and present.
For my project I will by making an interactive Flash magazine, containing mixed media (such as videos, still pictures and text) talking about my questions about the San Diego Bay and the animals in it.
a) The resources needed for my project
  1. Video camera 
  2. High resolution pictures of wildlife at the san diego bay
  3. Computer with photoshop CS3 anf Flash CS3
  4. A small child of or around 8-10 (this is no joke, children can have an impact when doing voice overs)
  5. An older gentleman that sounds old (again for voice overs) 
  6. Information on the Native animals of san Diego bay
  7. Information on non-native animals of San Diego Bay
b) All people needed
  1. Someone at "Unified Port of San Diego" (no names are listed on their site but they have articles about invasive species) 
  2. Port of San Diego Administration
    Admin Building
    3165 Pacific Highway
    San Diego, CA 92101-1128
    (619) 686-6200
  3. A small child
  4. an older gentleman
  5. there are more people i want to contact but I dont have specifics yet, i will add this list as i get more people to interveiw...
c) A detailed schedule for yourself that runs day by day from tomorrow for two weeks.
  1. My day to day plan is flexible depending on when i can schedule people in for interviews
Thursday, November 6, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment