A very late reflection for which I have no excuse

What I contributed to the project

In this project I created the layout for the newspaper and wrote an article about the first transatlantic telegraph cable. I am proud of the layout I created for the paper because of the professionalism and its visual appeal.

What would I do with if I got another chance?

If i could do this project again I would be smart and turn this reflection in. I would have tried harder on my article because it was mostly made for filler even though it was historically accurate and important I feel i could have tried harder.

How well did I work?

I worked all the time on the layout, through many breaks, and made sure everything got done on time (even before extensions were issued). Though I slacked off when I was working on the article (and this reflection) I felt  I was a good worker.
Monday, October 20, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment