iNtErNsHiP

1. What do you hope to learn or discover about the "adult" world of work while you are at your internship?

My entire life I have lived in the world of school. I have always dreamed of being in the "adult" world. Its something so new to me. Through my internship I hope to grasp what this "adult" world is, and how i fit in to it.


2. What do you hope to learn or discover about yourself and your identity while you are at your internship this semester?
I want to discover my place in the world. I want to know I work at a real job, There has always been a mental wall between school and work that has kept me from using my self to my full potential. I want to discover what I am capable of.

3. What goals do you have for yourself for your internship experience?
I want to be able to pass my internship flawlessly. not to say i wont make mistake but i want it to be an over all success.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment